Future(s) Sessions @ TLISI 2018
Are you a Georgetown faculty or staff member attending the Teaching, Learning, and Innovation Summer Institute this week? There are a number of opportunities to learn more about the work of Designing the Future(s). See below for a list of panels and social hours featuring our faculty and staff partners. We look forward to learning with you!
- The Senior Moment: Teaching to Lifelong Learning and Inflection Points (3:00 PM – 4:00 PM)
- The Core Pathways Initiative: Creating a Thematic Multidisciplinary Response to Wicked Issues (3:00 PM – 4:00 PM)
- The “Pour” Curriculum Pathways Social Hour – 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM
- Five Things Faculty Can Do To Support Purpose-Driven Career Decisions (11:10 AM – 12:10 PM)
- Students at the Center: Supporting Spaces for Student-Driven Initiatives on Campus (3:10 PM – 4:10 PM)
- The UNXD 1-Credit Maker Hub Course Extension (3:10 PM – 4:10 PM)
You can find the full schedule and sign up for these sessions here.